今天小编给大家带来了关于
英语口语之情景对话的练习分享,希望对大家的英语学习有所帮助,祝愿大家身体健康,万事胜意。生活只需要拥有一份恬淡平和的心情,人生要学会储蓄。淡然并不是出来的,而是一种沉淀。
A: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
B: No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
还没,我正在考虑弄个冷披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烤烤。你呢?
A: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
我正在想咱俩今晚可以一起做晚饭。你觉得怎么样?
B: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
我对做饭一窍不通啊!
A: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披萨对你一点好处都没有!
B: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
我知道吃冷披萨对身体没什么好处,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。
A: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?
我近日在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。不如咱们试着做做看?
B: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
好呀,为什么不呢?原料都齐全吗?
A: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧!
B: What do we do first?
首步先干什么?
A: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
首先,把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用。
B: OK. Should I heat the work?
好的。需要热锅吗?
A: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
行。锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。
B: What about the chicken?
鸡肉怎么办呢?
A: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.
把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟。
B: How about the rice?
米饭呢?
A: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
我来弄米饭。你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?
B: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
白米饭吧。我可不吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!