要想成为一个高情商的人,一定要“会说话”。赶紧学起来吧!
1 赞美他人能力和工作
You kick ass.
你太厉害了。
You did a great job.
你做的超级棒!
(注意:这里的job,不只是表示工作,还可以指“你刚才做饭很棒”、“你玻璃擦得很干净”)
You're a really strong person.
你有股坚韧不拔的劲头。
You read a lot.
你知识面真广。
That was impressive.
真让人出人意料,眼前一亮~
impressive /m'presv/ adj.令人印象深刻的
You're really good at what you do.
你工作做得不错。
Your work on that project was incredible.
你那个项目完成得非常好。
incredible /n'kredb()l/ adj. 难以置信的,惊人的
Keep up the good work!
希望你能继续保持这么棒!
We're so proud of you.
我们十分为你骄傲。【最高级的表扬!】
I'm very pleased with your work.
我对你的工作非常满意。【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
How smart of you!
你真明智!
You have a real talent.
你真有天赋!
I would like to compliment you on your diligence.
我想称赞一下你的勤奋。
He has a long head.
他很有远见卓识。
2 赞美外貌和厨艺
You look great today.
你今天看起来好棒!
(这里的 great 还可以换成 fantastic, pretty, amazing)
You're beautiful/gorgeous.
你真好看。
gorgeous /'g: ds/ adj. 华丽的,灿烂的;极好的
Nice jacket!
外套不错!
(更具体地表扬别人,除了 jacket,还可以说,Nice watch! Nice hair!)
You're wearing a nice skirt.
你这条裙子挺美。
This dress looks good on you.
这条裙子很衬你。
(注意:这里介词要用 on,因为是你穿在了身上。除了dress,还可以说 jacket, coat...)
Your hair looks amazing.
你发型好极了。
You look like a million dollars.
你看上去帅呆了。
You have a good taste.
你很有品位。
You're looking sharp!
你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。【与众不同的表扬!】
I am impressed.
真令人印象深刻。
3 赞美朋友
You're a great listener.
你是个很好的倾听者。
You inspire me.
你激励了我/你是我的榜样。
inspire /n'spa/ v. 激发;鼓舞;启示
You are an amazing friend./You are such a good friend.
有你这样的朋友真好。
You have a good sense of humor.
你真幽默。【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
You've got a great personality.
你的个性很好。