学习
英语不是一日之功,需要每天的积累。
商务英语的学习更是要如此,需要每天的练习,所以小编为大家分享的是商务英语情景对话之包装与装运,希望通过这篇文章的学习对你们有所帮助,下面跟随小编一起学习吧。
Packing; Shipment
包装与装运
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B:这点没有问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。