今天小编给大家带来了关于
实用英语的知识点分享,希望对大家的学习有所帮助,祝愿大家英语越来越好。
Client---C---客户、顾客 Teller---T---出纳
C: How do you do? 你好!
T: How do you do? What can I do for you?
你好!我能为您做点什么呢?
C: Well, I have a time deposit here, but it will mature in two months.
哦,我有一张定期存款单,可是要到两个月以后才到期。
I need the money for an emergency. Can I get it out now?
我有急事要用这笔钱。我能现在取款吗?
T: Yes, you may withdraw your founds by cashing in the certificate before the maturity date.
可以。你可以在存单到期日之前支取现金。
But you cannot receive the stated interest.
但是,你就不能获得原定的利息了。
C: You mean I would lose all my interest?
你的意思是我要损失全部利息?
T: No, not at all. We would redeem your certificate at your request.
不,不是全部损失。我们银行会按您的要求兑现你的存单。
But the interest shall be paid at the rate on a current deposit ruling on the date of withdrawal.
但利息将按照取存这一天的利率付给你。
T: If you do not withdraw all the sum you have deposited, the amount remaining undrawn shall continue to bear interest at the rate allowed at the time of deposit.
如果你不支取所有的钱,则剩下未取的存款仍享有原定期存款时的利率。
C: So this time I would lose some interest.
那么这一次我得损失一些利息了。
T: Yes, that's right. 对,是那样的。
That's why we encourage our clients to select the terms and balances carefully if they invest for the long term.
这就是为什么我们希望客户在做长期存款投资时,要认真地选择存款期限和存款金额的原因。
C: I understand. Thank you very much.
我明白了。非常感谢。
T: You are welcome.
不客气。