nav_xian
返回返回 教育头条

考研英语真题分享

学习经验 考研英语

2019年11月15日 14:42:46
关于考研英语的练习,小编带来了一篇对话阅读,希望对大家的学习有所帮助,预祝大家考试顺利!
Woman: Good morning - HPR Bank. Customer Services Division. How may I help you?
早上好,这里是HBR银行的客服部。有什么可以帮您的吗?
Man: Good morning. My name's George Bliss. I'm the Financial Director of Arundel Holdings. I've got a query on our business account.
早上好。我是阿德尔控股公司的财务总监乔治·布利斯。我对我们公司的账户有处疑问。
Woman: Just a moment. I'll get it up on screen. Can you give me the account number?
稍等。我在屏幕上操作一下。您可以和我说一下账号吗?
Man: Certainly. It's 456 - 30 - 421.
当然。账号是456-30-421。
Woman: And your identification code?
识别码是?
Man: Hamlet. Hamlet。 Woman: Right, Mr Bliss. What's the problem?
好的,布利斯先生。您的问题是什么?
Man: Well, I received a statement from you this morning and there's a difference between that and our records.
嗯,我今天早上收到了你们寄来的一份损益表,它和我们的记录有所不同。
The statement shows a debit of £15,000 on June 10th, but no one here signed anything for that amount, so I'd like to know what's going on.
损益表显示6月10日有1.5万英镑的支出,但没有人为这笔款项签字,因此我想知道这是怎么回事。
Woman: Yes, mmm, here it is - £15,000. That's odd. It says cheque number 3-0-6-9-8-4.
是的,嗯,在这里1.5万英镑。太奇怪了。支票号是306984。
Man: Yes, I can see that on the statement, but that can't be right. All our cheques begin with 5-0.
是的,我在损益表上看见了,但这应该不对。我们所有的支票号开头都是50。

It's not one of our cheques. You must have debited our account by mistake.
这不是我们的支票。您一定是不小心把它记在我们的账上了。
Woman: I'm very sorry about that, Mr Bliss. I'll sort it out immediately. Could I just ...
对此我感到十分抱歉,布利斯先生。我马上弄清楚。我可以……

以上就是教育宝头条为大家带来的考研英语真题分享,感谢您的观看考研英语相关资讯。本站提供考研英语培训、资讯、资料,详细联系我微信:18560125702喜欢记得点赞哦,教育宝头条,每天都为你带来新鲜的学习资讯,别忘了关注哦。返回教育宝头条

【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与教育宝无关。教育宝对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何保证。请读者仅作参考,特此声明!

相关推荐

400-029-0997