幼儿
英语幽默情景剧,就是一种很好的英语学习方法。通过让孩子融入故事情节中进行
表演学习,不仅能够激发孩子对英语的学习兴趣,在表演过程中更能够有效的理解消化英语故事所表达的内容,学到更多英语知识,今天小编为小朋友们准备了一篇简单
幼儿英语情景剧剧本——《三只小猪》(Three Little Pigs),一起来学习一下吧!
Three Little Pigs三只小猪
主要人物:Storyteller故事讲述者、Mother 猪妈妈、Wolf狼、Sister pig Long-Long猪妹妹、Brother pigs Ding-Ding猪哥哥丁丁、Brother pigs Dong-Dong猪哥哥东东
Mother pig: you have grown up. You must build yourselves a house. Good-bye, children. To build a room. Be careful of the Wolf. 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 小猪们:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I'm hungry. Look, there are three little pigs to make my delicious meal. 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。 Brother pigs:What are you doing, sister? 猪哥哥:你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap. 猪哥哥:哦,我们完了。我们先睡个觉吧。。
Sister pig: My house is built. My house is strong. 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥们:不开,不开。快点走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong. 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命! Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼:站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door! 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: the Wolf blew and he blew and he blew. But the house is very strong. 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。 Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three little pigs: good! The Wolf is dead. The Wolf is dead. 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.They work and play together. 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东 和龙龙一起努力工作。 他们一起工作,一起玩。