今天小编带来的是
英语口语对话,希望大家的英语口语水平越来越好!
I: Mom and I got in another fight, Boris.
我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。
B: Oh, Iris! What was it about this time?
哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?
I: It was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。
B: I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高。
I: Oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.
哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃。
B: I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.
我觉得你————好听她的,因为健康是————大的财富。
I: But, Boris, I am not a baby any more.
可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
B: Well, that's true.
嗯,这倒也是。
I: How about your mother?
你妈妈呢?
B: She also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.
她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭。
I: Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢。
B: Oh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的。她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助。
I: Really? so you don't have fried food at all.
真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?
B: Not really. I may have some occasionallyfor a chance. But I don't indulge([?n?d?ld?]放纵) myself too much.
当然不是啦。我也会时不时吃点儿,换换口味。但是我不多吃。
I: How do you manage it?
你是怎么做到的?
B: It's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that "you're what you eat."
其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住"人如其食"就行了。