今天小编为大家准备了
商务英语对话:商务宴请,希望对大家有所帮助,接下来跟小编一起来看看吧。
A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.
A:陈先生,卡洛·格林先生来了。
B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.
B:格林先生,欢迎您。您今晚能光临我们感到非常高兴。
C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.
C:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很荣幸,十分感谢你们的盛情。
B: Come in , please.
B:请进。
C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
C:多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚餐。
B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?
B:你喜欢喝哪种酒,茅台、五粮液还是虎骨酒?
C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other drinks do.
C:我听说茅台酒很烈,但与其他一些酒不同的是,它不会上头。
B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?
B:你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉呢?
C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.
C:我想试试用筷子,但我没把握能否用好它。
B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.
B:这是本地的特色菜,请随便吃。
C: Thank you. It's very delicious!
C:谢谢,味道不错。
B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
B:接下来的洽谈还请你多多关照。
C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.
C:没问题。我希望将来我们之间保持良好的合作。
B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!
B:祝大家生意兴隆,愿我们的买卖越做越好。
B&C: Cheers!
B&C:干杯!